Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EXCAL45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Under age baby sitters
    What's The Legal Nassau County Age For Leaving 4 Minors Home Alone During The Night? (under The Age) Children Watching Children
    kayakinggirl Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2007, 05:43 PM
    In Virginia, you can't be left alone in a car under 16, you can't be left alone at home all night until you are 17 or 18. 13 year olds can baby sit at night as long as the parents come home, I can't imagine nassau county is much different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the father have rights before the baby is born even though I'm under age? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay my name is Anastasia and I'm 17 and pregnant and my boyfriend is the father who is 18. My parents didn't press charges or anything because they really cant. But they won't let me see him or anything. Even thought I'm underage does he still have rights before the baby iis born to see me and...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

What is the normal age to conceive the first baby? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the normal age to conceive the first baby?Will there be complications or trouble conceiving in early thirties?

View more questions Search