Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpe7777 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2006, 10:54 AM
    F1 Students
    Students on F1 visa from Czech republic are not exempt from paying social security tax and medicatra tax on OPT?
    Thank you
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 3, 2006, 11:10 AM
    My research says no, they are not.

However, you can post your question on www.thetaxguy.com, to confirm this interpretation. That sites specializes in tax issues for aliens living in the United States.
    lobhana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Please refer to website "Turya.co.in" We offer different styles of meditation to help you conncet with your mind, body and spirit and increase your concentration.
    Also Chakra Meditation can help you to a larger extent in enhancing your creativity and all the qualities and emotions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Refund for International Students [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, A lot of my friends and myself are under the impression that international students on J1 / F1 get a full tax refund. I am not sure if this is completely true. I am from India on J1 and under academic training and hence giving a lot of taxes. Also, if you have used any professional /...

Taxes For Indian Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Indian student on F1 at Georgia. I am married and my wife is in F2 visa. We are directly coming from india. I am getting full tuition waiver and graduate assistantship. I wanted to know what will be the portion of taxes withheld every month from my slary and whether the indian US...

How to get shy students to talk? [ 3 Answers ]

I am teaching conversation classes to Korean Middle School students. There are 15 of them and only 3 will talk or speak, and the rest are shy! So how do I draw them out to speak since this is a conversation class? If they do, they are so soft-spoken that anyone can hardly hear them at all. HELP!...

Is filing 1040 OK for F1 students [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been going through this forum and have discovered that I may not be using the right tax forms. I filed my 2003 and 2004 tax returns using Turbo Tax. I have been in the USA for over 300 days in each of the 3 years from 2003-2005. In 2003, I was on F1 Visa throughout the year and...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search