Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southgangsta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 06:59 AM
    There are lot of Questions I've got to ask (late periods twice in a row, cramps)
    Do you know how most girls "mistake spotting for their period" is that because its kind of a lot of blood? Well anyway I've been having a lot of pains for the past 5 days my period is late, and Last months my period was late again but came a week later I took a test and it said I wasn't pregnant.What could that be if I've had late periods twice in a row and having intercourse but not at sametime? Today I wiped and it was brown blood not heaps just alil, What does that mean:confused: could there be something wrong with me? Well I have been having intercourse with my boyfriend and sometimes I get cramps in my stomach does that mean I'm pregnant?
    Can you please help me out and maybe answer all the questions please I'm still young and I'm really not ready to talk to my mum about it so please can you help me out!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Any time you have sex protected or unproteced, you can get pregnant... I would say that you are probably experiencing irregular periods. You can go to a local health clinic and be put on birth control for regulation. I would go to a doctor just to be sure though, because it could be something more serious such as an STD or endometriosis. I don't mean to scare you, but you need to take care of yourself. If you are young, you don't want to go through the rest of your life dealing with something that was possibly preventable... which also brings me to the topic of HPV. If you are young and sexually active, you should consider getting this vaccine. Look out for yourself now, and be one less effected by cervical cancer later. I know it is uncomfortable, but try talking to your mother. Explain to her the cramping and the irregularity, and that you would like to see a doctor about it. Im sure she will understand, and you won't be "giving" yourself up about your sexual history wither. But be completely honest with the doctor please... he can not tell you mother anything, and any bit of information will help him/her... good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex left I've realised what wins her back. Might be too late. [ 2 Answers ]

Ive learnt a lot over time on here but if anyone is interested. Here's by story. My girlfriend left me 6 weeks ago. She is 22 I'm 28. She said she needed time to be on her own and she was to young for this type of relationship. That was a load of crap after 3 1/2 years. What I did in the beginning...

Does anyone know a lot about late 90's techno? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the words,but it sounds like this... "mogadishi,na na,mogadishi,mogadishi,na na,mogadishi,na na NA,pump,pump,pump it"... this song used to be very popular in the New York area in the late 90's and it used to also have a sorth of trumpet that sounded like the sounds in european soccer....

Lot of questions... confused... please help [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I arrived in the US in Aug 2001, been on F-1 until September 2005. Got my H-1 on Oct 1st 2005. Joined Company A in May 2005 but their pay roll deducted my ssn and medicare taxes not considering my status. Changed to company B in Dec 2005. My questions are: 1)I am a non-resident...

A Lot of questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I just found and joined this place and have a few questions. From reading through here a little,I'm thinking I'll get better answers here then locally. First - I am NOT an electrican (my questions will show that :o ) so excuse anything that may seem odd. Ok On to my situation...

View more questions Search