Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plevy16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:58 AM
    What do I claim on my 2007 W-4?
    Hello,
    I'm a single home owner in Baltimore, MD. I will make $55k this year with salaries and bonuses. I made $47k last year as stated on my W-2. I received back approximately $2,200 from Federal and $640 from the State. I claimed single and 1 in both categories
    I want to elect exemptions so that don't get back and I owe very little if I owe at all. What do you suggest my elections be?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Sorry for the delay in answering; there was a glitch in the updating process on my computer.

Up your exemptions to 2 on the state and 3 on Form W-4. That should reduce your refund without having a huge tax bill come April 2008.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 Superbowl, Colts vs. Bears [ 8 Answers ]

Are the Colts really that good of a team? I just think that they didn't face any hard offenses. But still they did beat the number 1, 2, and 3 defenses. Just looking for some feedback on this question.

Printing in Outlook 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I hope many of you will be using Outlook 2007. What I have noticed that there is no option to print a set number of pages in it. For example I am communicating with someone on a particular subject and there are replies and replies which makes the mail 4-5 pages. There is no option to...

Social security and medicare withholding 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the social security and medicare withholding in 2007 for a single person/no dependents earing $1100 monthly.

Off topic. No problem! Today January 22, 2007 [ 13 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is even the right place for this but I heard on the radio that today was "the most depressing day of the year." Not sure who determines that but that's what I heard. Anyway, I'm bringing this up because I've been in and out of here all day and it appears that many people...

2007 ford mustang gt prem [ 3 Answers ]

Due to the unreliabilty of my 2002 nissan altima 2.5s, the sole reason I got this piece of sh.. I was thinking of purchasing a 2007 ford mustang gt. Does anyone have any experience with the reliabilty of this vehicle?

View more questions Search