Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmarquardt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 07:35 PM
    macros for sequential numbering in multiple worksheets in excel with
    I have a workbook with worksheets for each day of the month. I need to subtract one day to = equal number of days left in the month. Ex(May 1st there are 31 days left in month, May 2nd, worksheet two, there are 30 days left in the month, and so on and so forth.) Is there a way to have these days auto fill? Thanks for your help. Todd
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 5, 2010, 08:39 AM

The simplicity or complexity of the formula would rely a lot on your workbook layout itself. Can you post up a good example workbook and make sure it is evident where you want these "days" left to appear on each sheet.

Click GO ADVANCED and use the paperclip icon to post up your workbook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sequential numbering in Excel [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to number a column in sequential order by counting the number of times a certain word is typed in another range. For example: AAA 1 BBB 1 AAA 2 AAA 3 CCC 1 I need the numbers to be in sequence in column B:B every time a word is typed multiple times in column A:A.

Excel Sequential Invoice Number in multiple sheets [ 2 Answers ]

Hi This is my first time at this site! :) I am a virgin! :p I have a master copy of my invoice with the invoice number contained in cell K3. I would like to know 2 things which would help me out greatly. 1. I would like to copy that master sheet invoice say 20 times and have the...

Using one Excel list table in multiple worksheets [ 2 Answers ]

I have a workbook containing 13 worksheets. Sheet 13 contains two list tables. I need to link sheets 1 through 12 to the list tables in sheet 13 so that only one set of lists has to be updated when changes occur. Please help me...

Run Macros In Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have created a few macros in an Excel spreadsheet, but I had to click "RUN" Macro every time in order for the data to update. If possible, can you please show me if there is a way for me to update the data and it runs automatically. Thanks for any helps.

View more questions Search