Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hey78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Scab on knee
    I was played soccer outside on blacktop and fell on my knee hard and it started to bleed... I put some peroxide on it and wrap it with a cloth... then 3 days later I decided to put some ointment on it and after a while white little bubbles appeared my knee, is this normal ? And around how long does think take to heal ?
    rapteen15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Yes, that's just means its completely disinfecting it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scab [ 3 Answers ]

I have a scab on my knee that keeps cracking each time I bend it, is it best to keep the scab covered up with cream on it (it goes soggie) or keep it dry and let it keep cracking?

Penis - Scab-like infection [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in my teenage years and been noticing these scab-like things under the foreskin of my penis, not near the tip but deeper (noticeable when masturbating). I have removed some of them. They are a brownish dark colour and appear like a scab, it doesn't hurt nor hurt when removing. There's quite...

Scab on knee is like a large pimple with liquid under and is raised w/o healing norma [ 1 Answers ]

Dear whomever would be kind enough to help: I fell on my knee in September, we neglected to nightly prepp the area with peroxide and antibiotic ointment. We noticed tonight that it is like a 1/2" round pimple raised and a bit hard and my dad feels that it has to be cut off and heal all over. Is...

Knee won't scab over [ 1 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

Knee won't scab over [ 2 Answers ]

I skidded out in the bike part of a triathlon last Sunday and skinned my knee, arm, etc. The bruises are awesome! I'm worried that the scab on my knee keeps cracking open because it's on a joint (obviously). Should I keep it covered with neosporin or something so it doesn't crack... it'll never...

View more questions Search