Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OFWGKTA Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

May 19, 2012, 04:37 AM
    Am I wrong being mad that my sister is having sex in the house and I can hear them?
    I am her younger brother and it gets me furious when it happens.
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2012, 04:40 AM
    Well that must be awkward for u... You can't be mad about her having sex but you can tell her that she needs to be more considering in that case be more quiet... Ask her how should would feel if she would be in your shoes
    OFWGKTA Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

May 19, 2012, 04:44 AM
    Hmm well that's sounds like a great idea. I just have this protection issue over my family. I litereally go from 1 to 10 when this happens and I don't say anything because it won't come out the right way.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 19, 2012, 05:35 AM
    How old are you and she? How old is the boy? Where are your parents in this?
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2012, 05:43 AM
    My Lil brother has the same protection issue and it just causes me to keep stuff from him... If u guys have a more relaxed healthy brother sister relationship she will come and ask u for help if she really needs it sweetheart :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong for getting mad? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been dating my best friend for almost a year now. I moved in with him this past January due to family problems. I am 18 and he will be 21 in August. I stay at his house during the day with nothing to do. And when he gets home all Im asking for is 30 minutes to an hour of his time. But he...

Sister in-law mad at me for her brothers response to invitation. [ 14 Answers ]

I want suggestions on how to deal with my sister in law in the future, after taking some mental abuse from her before Thanksgiving? My sister in law insisted, to the point of anger, only talking to me about Thanksgiving plans, with her brother. I told her repeatedly that she should talk to her...

What is wrong with me am I mad [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago I sent this message down below I have had a headache for the past 4 weeks I went to see my doctor said it's a typical teen headache and after one more week I got really concered as it started to get worser and worse so I decided I would ask for a ct scan Im 15 years of age by...

DOCS Don't hear us... what's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

I will try to make this as short as possible. I need help here. BIGTIME. I have 3 kids one of which I have been concerned about for a very long time now. He's one month shy of 15. Since birth he was tough. Crying continually, nothing soothed him except the running of a vacuum, this went on...

View more questions Search