Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 04:48 PM
    We have a humming/vibrating noise around the house, you can hear it mostly in the lau
    We have a humming/vibrating noise around the house, you can hear it mostly in the laundry room. When we touch the wall directly behind the washer, we can feel the vibration. It has been happening for the last 2-3 weeks but it seems louder now. Today, we realized that when we turn on any faucet or the washer itself, the noise and vibration stops until you turn them off again. We are worried there is a leak or some pipe will burst and cause a flood. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

When any water source turns on we hear a humming noise in the wall [ 1 Answers ]

It seems to be happening more often. It doesn't matter if it is the bath, shower, toilet flushing or washer. Where do I begin my quest to fix this?

Toilet noise, loud vibrating humming sound [ 2 Answers ]

Happening for about a month now. Loud vibrating noise when the tank is filled. The sound is so loud it vibrates the entire house at times. House is approx 90 yrs, wartime bungalow. Toilet has been replaced at least once to our knowledge before we bought it. We've had it for approx 16 yrs now.

Humming Noise in House [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been searching on Internet for some answers to the new "humming, pulsating sound that has begun to plague my house and cause me countless sleepless nights for the past three to four months. Like some of the other responders, I have turned all the power off to the house to see if that is...

Shower pipes make loud vibrating/humming noise with hot water turned on [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I had my basement renovated recently (this year) and now have a problem with the shower pipes making loud noises. When I turn on the hot water in the shower and let it run for approx 20-30 seconds, a loud noise emerges (reflects a fog horn). I can feel the vibration of the pipes. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.