Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Great Uncle Malmuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Who sings this song & what's it called?
    Hi all, I've been trying to find out what this song is called and who it's by for a couple of years now. It's an old dance track from the 90's and I think it may have been called Talisman or made by Talisman but I can find nothing about it on the web. Anyway hear are the lyrics that I can remember:
    "I want your love I want it Right now, Because in my world there's only you"
    I think there was another line that said something like:
    "water off a ducks back looking for the eye of the moon"
    :confused: Cheers..!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:20 PM
    "Only You" By Talizman

Audio sample is below:

http://www.kahuamusic.com/images/sam...5-36454600.mp3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really need to know who sings this and what it's called [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new here so hopefully I do this right. I'm loking for a Title and Artist for a song that's been in my head for days. I think this is the main part of the chorus "Look around the world pretty baby, is everything you'd hoped it would be....." Another part of it says "The right time, the...

Who sings this song && who sings . [ 3 Answers ]

Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl " && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to...

What is this song called [ 1 Answers ]

Part of the song goes something about praying and whiping away fear or something and it is a dramatic song made for lyrical dancing

Who sings this and what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

OK everyone I need to know who sings this song and what it is called:eek: :p :confused:... part of the chorus goes... I love you ive'loved you all along Can you help me:o?? ;) Thanks bye :D Jody

New R&B song on radio (woman) -- what's the title/who sings it?! [ 3 Answers ]

I've only heard it twice in the last two weeks, and I listen to the radio most of the time. I don't know who it is! I always catch the end of it -- it sounds ilke Mary J. Blige, but I don't think it is (although I'm not sure!). The chorus goes, "I've been too strong for too long, now I can't be...

View more questions Search