Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soulbash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 11:11 AM
    I can't find this video or song at all
    I'm trying so hard to find a music video I saw quite a while back. Maybe a year ago or a little less?

I remember the lead singer of the band was in some sort of prison uniform maybe? I think during most of the video he was sitting in front of a parole board. One of the parole board members was a very attractive woman who during the mid to late part of the video was shooting the lead singer some provocative looks.

I remember during certain scenes of the video there were insects on the wall... maybe mostly butterflies or something?
    soulbash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Just found the thing. Poets of the fall - lift.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find song but only know video [ 0 Answers ]

Country song The video is of two women running through the city putting smily face stickers on everything and everybody while a heavy set hill billy looking guy is lead singer

How to find a song by what is in the video [ 1 Answers ]

I have a song from about 2003 that I used to absolutely love that I want to get the name of but I can't remember anything except the video for it. It was 3 guys who climbed into a football stadium at night and played football on the pitch. The lead guy had blond spikey hair if I remember correctly...

Find song by video? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember the beat was like some disco 80's and there was a green transparent sparkly guy entering a girls room. The lyrics had to do with stars or cosmos or night\alien\angel. It look like an old clip. Help?

Trying to find a song from the video [ 0 Answers ]

What's the title and the group? Lyrics I remember are : Someone must have hurt you so bad video: He's tied to a chair and she's beatiing him up I think it's twilight time and maybe car headlights are illuminating?

View more questions Search