Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenvoice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Country song
    Trying to find who wrote or recorded an old country song I think entitled "The Streets of Berlin" 1st verse is:- I walked away and left her on the streets of Berlin, where we both made a promise that someday we'd meet again etc.
    The chorus is:- AufWierdersehen till we meet again by the old river Rhine etc.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 10, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Streets of Berlin - Merle Haggard
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 14, 2007, 05:22 PM
    I apologize for my mistake, I went looking for the info for you and that is what I found. I am sorry that I inconvenienced you when I tried to help you.
    goldenvoice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Humbly apologise. You were correct. Haggard website left the track off by mistake. Thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this old country song? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering who sings this older country song,some of the words in the song is ring around the roses and boy I loved that girl,any clue I thought it was colin raye but I don't think its him any help would be appreciatated kevin:)

Old country song [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find who sings an old country song, I think it's a female artist, its either,, in my wilder days or just wilder days, please let me know, thank you

Looking for a country song [ 2 Answers ]

The name of the some if brown liquor, its new music from a guy I cannot remember his name if my life depended on it aha thanks a lot in advance:D

Country Song [ 4 Answers ]

There is a relatively new song out that goes something like this When you dream, dream big, as big as the ocean What is the name of that song and who sings it?

Country song artist [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a country song that has thank the lord cut the cord... circle of love.

View more questions Search