Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    licious92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 08:08 PM
    I cheated please help!!
    Well I being married for 20 years I'm 37 years old on my husband is 47 he is 10 years older than me. He was my first everything but with the time he started controlling me and I thought it was normal. I never had any friends because he never let me. I was always home but 3 months ago my neightboor pushed me to get a job where I met this guy around my age we were talking to each other for 3 months and me n my husband got in a huge fight. It even got to the point where he wanted to hit me. I was so desperate and called my neighboor. She let me stay at her house for 3 days.

In those days I was talking to the other guy and it happened between us. I felt so guilty I had to tell my husband and asked for forgivness. Now I'm back I'm my house its been 3 months and I'm feeling confused because I still think of that other guy. My husband now has changed he is sweet and he doesn't try to hit me anymore but I don't feel comfortable home. I think I need my own space but he doesn't want to give it to me, he manipulates me.

I just want to clear my head and be alone for a while but I don't know how to do it alone. I always been with my husband and I don't want to hurt him again. Please help me, I don't know what to do!!
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Aug 16, 2012, 09:04 PM
    First thing crossed my mind - take a little trip to your country family. Visit your mom, dad, granny whatever, stay at a place for a couple weeks. Maybe this timeout will help you clear some things. But don't make it look like a timeout, make it look like you missed the family, and so you want to go alone but it won't be long.
    Well, best I got.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Does he know you are pregnant?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-688423.html
    amthereforyou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 10:16 AM
    As he has pardoned you, now it is all your responsibility to give the relationship a life. So please plan a journey together. Go to those places which you frequented in the early days of your happy togetherness. Go through the wedding album a few times. Think about the bliss you had those days. Re discover the love and romance you have missed. Fleeting fancies can confuse u . Itwill never fetch u anywhere. Your husband is your best friend. Look after him and make him feel that u love him a lot. Wish u the best!
    Magpie95 Posts: 97, Reputation: 14

Aug 25, 2012, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Seriously. This is more complicated. You're pregnant and don't know who the father is. Did you cheat on him with just one guy? From the previous post, it seems like there might be two. Or was the second guy, your husband?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 25, 2012, 01:11 PM
    I too am confused. None of this makes sense. You cheated on your husband with one or two men? Now you are pregnant... and have NO idea who the father is?

You created two threads, where NIETHER of them add up. In this one, you mention "husband", and in the other thread, you mention "boyfriend". How many lovers DO you have? Also, only a DNA test will prove who the father is...
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 25, 2012, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amthereforyou View Post
    as he has pardoned you, now it is all your responsibility to give the relationship a life. So please plan a journey together. Go to those places which you frequented in the early days of your happy togetherness. Go through the wedding album a few times. Think about the bliss you had those days. Re discover the love and romance you have missed. Fleeting fancies can confuse u . itwill never fetch u anywhere. Your husband is your best friend. Look after him and make him feel that u love him a lot. Wish u the best!
    PFFT!

Please reread OP's post, as well as her other thread, THEN answer.

I guarantee your answer will change. As far as I see it, looking at wedding pictures and taking a "journey" together... well... I don't think that is going to solve anything.

OP is in way too deep. Her husband is better off leaving her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We've Both Cheated, But He's Cheated Multiple Times - Is There Any Hope? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for almost 14 years, married for 5 years. He has cheated with random girls multiple times over the years. It has always been like a one night stand type of situation, no side relationship but regardless a definite trust-breaker. In 2010 we lost our second child and he...

Have you ever cheated in a relationship or been cheated on? [ 12 Answers ]

Was it obvious you/your partner was cheating or did they seem sweet and innocent?

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

I cheated on her. Does that mean I don't want her? [ 8 Answers ]

I was/am very much into my girlfriend... but recently broke up. She wants to get back together now after NC on my part. Now, towards the end of it, I cheated on her. Does that mean I don't want her or I'm unhappy or unsatisified? I don't get it because sex with her was orgasmic for both us,...

View more questions Search