Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjbcoolnow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 11:30 PM
    Lost
    I asked rrcent ex if she would like me to stop texting her or calling her. But she won't give me a straight answer. She only says don't text me things have to do with her and I love miss you etc.. She just won't say it. She is not a bad person or one to play games. No bad blood between us she is in a relatiinship rocky one but nonetheless. Advice??
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jul 9, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Advice? Do you really need one? Let me tell you what you're already know but don't mind to put straight in front of you.
    Your ex is in relationships and you're seems to be still bonded to her in some ways. She doesn't want you to text her and most likely show up at her face. Thing is over, dude. So you got two choices - flowing in childish illusions or take it manly and forget about her at ALL ways.
    My opinion.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 10, 2012, 12:07 AM
    If she ever wants you back, she knows how to find you. STOP.
    Sometimes 'nice' people don't know how to cut someone off. They don't realize that they would be doing you a favor. Or - she may want your shoulder to cry on as a friend only. If you can tolerate that, keep talking with her, but she means it when she says no more romance. If you think she will come back to you after this rocky relationship she's in, then keep waiting patiently, but odds are against it.

Jul 10, 2012, 10:27 AM
    You seem sincere I'm going to give real and fill story within hour

Jul 10, 2012, 10:55 AM
    I had been seeing her for about 4 months I work with her and am a teacher. I don't need you should be a rolemodel. I know but I love her. Not like an infatuation of a child. I know this to the core of me. She is married. Yes I know how could I. It was a mutual attraction and feeling from start. I felt so good around her. As the year was coming to a close I knew the facts she's married we lice 40 min apart and I guess I just figured as did she we wouldn't see each other much. A week and a half ago she said she thought it was better to just be friends. That she was having hard time dealing with hixing and such. I know that she doesn't feel happy obviouslu with her husband and its more guilt then anything. Yes I get that and yes she and I should feel that way. Yet I know I'm in love with her and I've told this too her. I miss her voice and the way she just connects to my heart. Im no fool in odds but I just can't throw in towel I don't want to live the rest of my life knowing I found her and let hr go without trying to hold on. Yesterday I asked hèr would you like me to stop texting you or calling you? She didn't answer question only said she doesn't want me to text romantic things for she feels like she has to always hide her phone. She said she does miss me and I believe her. She is not a game player trust me. Im going to not contact her for a week to give us both time I got the chance to express my hearts feelings my love for her how I was feeling and that even though I may not contact her it doesn't mean I'm not thinking of her. I love her for all the right reasons. Im not a bad person I just fell in love. How does she feel? I believe that she loves me yet she feels guilt and does not want to let others down her parents etc.. But I also know how she up until last week felt about me. What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbcoolnow View Post
    I had been seeing her for about 4 months i work with her and am a teacher. I dont need u should be a rolemodel. I know but i love her. Not like an infatuation of a child. I know this to the core of me. She is married. Yes i know how could i. It was a mutual attraction and feeling from start. I felt so good around her. As the year was coming to a close i knew the facts shes married we lice 40 min apart and i guess i just figured as did she we wouldnt see eachother much. A week and a half ago she said she thought it was better to just be friends. That she was having hard time dealing with hixing and such. I know that she dosent feel happy obviouslu with her husband and its more guilt then anything. Yes i get that and yes she and i should feel that way. Yet i know im in love with her and ive told this too her. I miss her voice and the way she just connects to my heart. Im no fool in odds but i just can't throw in towel i dont want to live the rest of my life knowing i found her and let hr go without trying to hold on. Yesterday i asked hèr would you like me to stop texting you or calling you? She didnt answer question only said she dosent want me to text romantic things for she feels like she has to always hide her phone. She said she does miss me and i belive her. She is not a game player trust me. Im gonna not contact her for a week to give us both time i got the chance to express my hearts feelings my love for her how i was feeling and that even though i may not contact her it dosent mean im not thinking of her. I love her for all the right reasons. Im not a bad person i just fell in love. How does she feel? I belive that she loves me yet she feels guilt and does not want to let others down her parents ect.. but i also know how she up untill last week felt about me. What should i do?
    Let's see - if your wife or girlfriend was involved with another man what would you advise her to do?

You're a teacher and you think "gonna" is a word.

And you're wrong - she's married. You ARE a bad person.

How does she feel? Ask her. Or, better yet, ask her husband.
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2012, 04:09 PM
    I bet you've already get more sorrow and depression from all that than you get a positive moments. Time to end this little thing, mate. That's what it is to her and that's what it should be for you. But you won't, not by yourself, never. Yeah, you need a friend to hang up with, a good friend who'll help you to recover. Hope you got one.
    Also, having a new girl with sex-only relationships got to help pretty well, if you can find one.
    IDK man, back at the days I had neither of that, and that's probably why I got doubt 3 fncking times by the SAME girl. Looking back at this I can see how dumb I was. No, how dumb love made me.
    So, summing above, and that's my IMO, trying get her back is what you want, ever call her again is what you need. Ignoring her calls in case she will call(which sorry, but I doubt will happen) is a good idea.

Best of luck with recovering.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 05:39 PM
    You are a teacher? Please let me know what school you teach in so that I don't enroll my child there. You can't even spell properly.

Now, she is married, she is off limits. PERIOD. All married men/women will tell you that they aren't happy in their marriage. Once her divorce is final then it's okay to date her.

I hope she doesn't have any children.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Yup, leave her and respect her relationship, you are a part of her past and she is a part of yours, keep things that way.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbcoolnow View Post
    I had been seeing her for about 4 months i work with her and am a teacher. I dont need u should be a rolemodel.
    You realize you both could lose your jobs over this relationship? It happened at our local high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost multimedia audio controller Hello, I've lost my multimedia audio controller adter [ 1 Answers ]

My mistake I uninstalled my multimedia audio controller driver.sound system of my system is not working.please help me.I don't know the brand of music system or mother board.

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

View more questions Search