Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyfuljoyce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 01:28 AM
    Draining hot tub
    Is it okay to drain my hot tub when I am not using it for long periods?
    get8p Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Um... is this allegory?
    joey4029 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2012, 09:40 AM
    Rubber parts will eventually dry out,like o-rings and seals.A lot of people store theirs by draining it for the winter.
    Make sure the tub is empty in the piping/jet channels and leave the filter out to dry also
    Leave a little 'breathing room' for the cover ,as water finds a way in the tub .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is stopping my tub from draining? [ 3 Answers ]

I removed the metal stopper thing (cylinder) through the overflow. Still , the not going down. So I shoved a coat hanger straight down and it drained... so I left it in that position. Well come to find out , it only drained because I pierced a hole in the old pipe. So we slowly pulled it up, enough...

Slow draining tub [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried Liquid Plummer and other drain clearing products, but the problem still exists. Our home is 10 years old and the tub has a metal stopper that I can't figure out how to remove so that I can use a snake. How do I remove the stopper and what (product) should I use to fix my problem? ...

Slow draining tub [ 2 Answers ]

Can we unscrew plug to run plumbing snake, or will lower part drop into drain?

Slow Tub Drain; Draining Sink Overflows Tub [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I'm looking for advice about some bathroom plumbing issues. We live on the ground floor of a condo building that has a cement slab. The tub in our bathroom has an extremely slow drain (ankles submerged during a shower). We've tried to snake the tub drain both through the drain and by...

Slow draining tub [ 1 Answers ]

Remodeled bathroom now tub drains slow, tub was moved from one wall to another all new pipes installed, removed overflow plate and took out stopper, took cover of drain ran the water drained fine for a few seconds than backed up a bit but did eventually drain but still slow.

View more questions Search