Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tara marie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Who sings this country song I love you more?
    Id give you my seat on the train to heaven if only one of us could go- give every ounce of blood in my body if no pain you'd ever know- your kiss tells me you need me more than anyone before...
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
    The name of the performer is Rockie Lynne. The title of the song is More. It is on his debut CD. Has received some very good reviews on his debut album.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country love song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the artist who sings the song and the title. HE says love you but its like he is saying F**k You. But he puts in love every time.

Country love song? [ 3 Answers ]

It sounds Like Toby Kieth but I am not sure, I cannot find it on any album, The lyrics are " the love is getting to deep"... If any one knows who and the ablum made this song, it wopuld be nice to know... It is a ballad

Who sings this old country song? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering who sings this older country song,some of the words in the song is ring around the roses and boy I loved that girl,any clue I thought it was colin raye but I don't think its him any help would be appreciatated kevin:)

Old country song [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find who sings an old country song, I think it's a female artist, its either,, in my wilder days or just wilder days, please let me know, thank you

View more questions Search