Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clljs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2004, 09:11 PM
    Lyrics, please
    Could someone please give me the lyrics to an old love song, "Where Walks My True Love?" I think the first couple of lines are "Where walks my true love? There you will find me. Though we be dreams apart, or just a smile away." Could you also refer me to a website where I can be sure to listen to it? Thanks! c2
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

May 21, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Where Walks My True Love (Nov. 9, 1955) By Frank Loesser I think, Hans Christian Andersen (1952 Film) / The Court Jester (1956 Film) This is it. There may be a Cd re-cover for this film. Also it could be in a Book called Complete Lyrics of Frank Loesser, The (Hardcover) (2003) which could also have the lyrics for this song.

If this helped rate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to songs [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone know a good site to find the words to songs? Have a few that need clarification for the words. Thx.

HELP! If you know music and lyrics than help me [ 2 Answers ]

The song I am trying to to find goes like this " maybe oneday they will see me as a person not just a black man". So if anyone knows the groups or song title please let me know, or email me the name(s). Email is [email protected] Thanks Taniesa

Need help with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me... I'm looking for an old 80's song I have but don't know the title of it... It sounds clubish in nature and it goes like this: “You can feel two hearts in me You can hear the voices in me I am the thief of lusted source Gets me higher when I'm blue Takes my hand and runs me...

Need a title and artist to lyrics please help [ 1 Answers ]

I have the chorus of a song that I will type "So many things I want to say But your walls get in the way We've got to be strong Got to dig deep

Taktika lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I've been looking for some lyrics for a while, I just can't find them, its mon mic, mon forty, mon blunt remix of taktika, I can't find them... Anyone knows where I could get them? it’s a french band! Ty

View more questions Search