Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radatop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Find a music video by description?
    I's sort of a rap video sung by a woman. It's got some black guys kissing each other in it. The lyics go something like this "rhada top boys know how to act"

Check out some similar questions!

Find music by video description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I once listened to this song but can't remember nothing except the music video... So I hope I'll get some help It's a female singer, 90's or 2000's, the music video is her singing and there also appears a car.. She sits on the hood and sings... Can anyone help?

Find a music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

They show a couple like one is a cute old couple the a chinese chic and a black guy. It's a love song

Trying to find a music video by description [ 1 Answers ]

The video is from the 80's The whole video is a guy with a guitar on stage surrounded by dancing girls wearing tuxedo-esque suits and red lipstick. Thanks.

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

All I can remember is a part when they were in a desert area, and these long legged monster things were walking in a line. It was a rock band I'm pretty sure. I know the information sucks but this is all I can remember from it D:

Find music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for lovely and slow song from 2008, was most popular in the end of 2008. In music video is a guy with longer hair playing on the piano and the song is about how a girl was meant to be his wife but she is finally is not with him. Only words I remember are :"you're my angel". I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.