Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Who sings this song?
    I heard a jazzy:cool: soul type song playing in the lobby of a hotel. A female was the lead singer and the chorus was sung in unison by a male singer. The chorus went something like this... try it try it
    Sooner or later you'll find it
    Try it try it
    Don't let it stop you from smiing
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 05:53 AM
    This might be it:
    Kelis Lil Star lyrics
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 06:50 AM
    It's the electric bana band!! From sweden!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

I need to know who sings this song [ 3 Answers ]

It is a country song I believe some of the lyrics are. Take my cap and leave my sweater we have nothing left to weather I'll feel a whole lot better if you think of me... I need to know who sings it please help me... Thank you Sunburst2377

Who Sings This Song [ 9 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Zarriah N I Been Trying To Figure Out Who Sings This Song For Awhile Now N I Was Wondering Does Any Body Know It Or Even The Name Of The Song The Song Goes Like Dis: Don't You Know I'll Go Out My Way For You Don't You Know I'll Do Any Thing For You I Got Your Back Because Your...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

I need to know who sings this song [ 1 Answers ]

It's a country song! And the chorus goes like this: it not the one you know you can live with but it's the one you can't live with out

View more questions Search