Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Music-V Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 03:19 PM
    O y me or a yee mei, slow latin female singer
    It is a latin song sang by a female artist. It is a slow song. I remember there is the spanish, "please" in it. I was told that the song title is (phonetically) "O-yee-may" or "O-Ya-may" or "A-Yee-may". The title is repeated toward the end of the song.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 03:35 PM

Is it:

Mónica Naranjo - Óyeme ?

YouTube - Mónica Naranjo - Óyeme
    Music-V Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 12:00 AM

Hi mudweiser

You are right on!! It is the song (Oyeme) that I have looking for. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song with the lyrics "im going to drive you really crazy" female singer [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to drive you really crazy Ill make you love me Female singer Modern Rock sound Low voice on the chorus

I need female singer for these lyrics . "I don't know . Will you find out for me?" [ 1 Answers ]

I need female artist for these lyrics: "Well, I dont know ..... I don't know .... Will you find out for me?" It is used on a current TV commercial.

Dance tune, female singer.need the title! [ 2 Answers ]

Heard this song at a party a while back and really wud like the tune! its a dance song, with a female singer who sings a repeated chorus of: (something like) 'lovin you, holding you baby' kissin you i go crazy' well its along them lines but u can hear the word 'baby' a lot :) PLEASE...

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

Female singer of "Dance"? [ 2 Answers ]

I think the song is called Dance. The lyrics include either 'just dance' or 'please dance'. It's all about doing things in life rather than just sitting on the sidelines.

View more questions Search