Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccaturner94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Will someone help me write a song please?
    I've tried writing a song for fun really and I really won't to do one but just carnt will someone help mee please!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Hi, rebeccaturner94!

Okay, so what kind of song would you like to write, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a song [ 21 Answers ]

I want to write a song about love, she went to another country and I miss her so much.

Can Someone Write a Song for Me? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm supposed to write a song for an art class of mine, but I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to poetry, song lyrics, etc. Can someone maybe write one for me? It's a simple topic. The song just has to be about high school and experiences I've had, but I haven't really had many. ...

I want to write a song [ 165 Answers ]

Heyy Can any one help me write a song I want to write one for my mom but I'm not very good please help me Sam Xx:confused:

Can someone write me a song? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song? :p I'm a potential artist/singer and I need a song to get my ''career" started. I've tried to write my own songs but nothing works. So, if someone would please be so kind as to write me a song, I don't really have a specific genre I want it to be in, I just...

I Need Someone to Write Me a Song [ 22 Answers ]

Do you know sweet child o'mine by guns and roses? I need a song kind of like that... I mean the same genre and I really need it!! I am a guy so don't make it too girly or anything like that... :) Thanx;)

View more questions Search