Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Title of a dance song from 2000's?
    Hello, I remember a video clip with three men who are bald, wearing sun glasses and white suits (I guess) and watching a young boy on a cloud while he tries to fly his orange toy airplane (a glider) in harvesting fields. But his airplane gets higher due to wind, and lands on the cloud which these men are sitting on. Then they fly boy's glider back to him and give him a wave of goodbye. Anybody remembering this music video? Please help me.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Jul 26, 2009, 04:01 AM

That's Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of dance song.. [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard this song many times.. It's a latin girl, I think, singing an upbeat dance song and there's moves to the dance It goes something like... 'i saida hey, a ha, a hey,. something something' I asked a waitress and she said it was called 'caseda hey' or something I have no idea how...

Looking for a dance song title [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name/artist of a popular dance song that was apparently played a lot in the late 70s or early 80s (though I heard it recently) and it has the words "kimosabe" and "ride it" in it - I think. It was really too loud to make out the lyrics. Anyone know?

Song and dance title [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and dance that goes to the left, to the left, to the right, to the right I can't remember the rest

Dance song title and artist [ 11 Answers ]

Trying to find out who sings a song called "Can you feel it" which appeared on an episode of the TV show "Fame" back in 1982 and was later made into a techno song version.

View more questions Search