Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wednesday1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Desperately Seeking Song Title/Artist
    Hi, I'm trying to find out the song title and/or artist to this old dance song with the following lyrics:

Turn me on, turn me out
    Make me scream,make me shout
    Move your body to me
    Giving it, giving it ecstasy
    When we're making love
    I want to, I want to feel the heat

Hope someone can help because it's been driving me crazy for ages! :-)
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 1, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Here are two (2) different versions to sample.

That's entitled, "Turn Me On", Dirty Old Ann

Kathy Brown feat Praxis, "Turn Me On".
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Jun 1, 2009, 02:55 PM

And the older mix was by Praxis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately seeking an understanding [ 9 Answers ]

I recently went out with a guy I dated a while back. He brought his new girlfriend with him despite my resistance to the idea because we have a lot of unresolved issues (namely our child) to iron out. The whole time we were out, he wouldn't keep his hands off the girlfriend but concentrated most...

Desperately seeking '70s Buried Cylinder Horror Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me identify the title to a '70s Horror Movie my kid brother and I walked out of (scared to death I might add) back in the early 1970s. This was an army base theater, so the movie could even have been a few years old at the time we saw it, I'm not sure, but think it must have been...

Desperately seeking movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a movie I remember seeing on t.v. I saw it on t.v. back in like 1997. It looked like it could have been an 70's or 80's movie. I know it started with a young girl sleeping and wolves running in the snow to her house. It was kind of a little red riding hood remake of...

Hi, I'm desperately looking for the title of this song, I hate bits and pieces [ 3 Answers ]

OK well I heard this song like 6 years ago, not sure how old it is, I'm guess not tooo old. It's a little techno, but not really. It's a sweet song, very upbeat. I can only remember... I get this feeling when I'm with you... And I know.. I can tell by the look in your eye For some reason...

View more questions Search