Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coleajb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2004, 10:33 PM
    Song from "the girl next door"
    OK I need to know the name of this song... its in the movie "the girl next door" and its played right when they kiss for the first time at that house party. Its quite a popular song but I don't know the name of it.. it's a slow song and the lyrics go..

When you kiss me in the midnight street,
    Sweep me off my feet,
    Singing, isn't this life so sweet

It would help me a lot if someone could tell me the name of this song.. thank you...
    coleajb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2004, 08:33 PM
    Re: song from "the girl next door"
    Never mind I found it...

(david gray - this year's love)
    Dark cougar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2004, 01:47 PM
    Song from the movie
    If you watch the part where the walk into the prom at the end the song before the song lap dance I am trying to find out what that would be
    Dark cougar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2004, 01:48 PM
    Plezz email me the answer thanks
    ryansteiner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2004, 10:27 PM
    I'm pretty sure its lucky man by the verve cause I know that song is in there at the prom, but not sure if that's what you mean
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2004, 09:53 AM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265208/soundtrack

IMDB is your friend. :-)
    I sometimes go there to get a list of songs then go to Amazon and look up the CD as they often have previews of the songs.
    Akila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 08:16 PM
    Somebody help me out...
    In the girl next door right at the start, with the guys and girls just chillin and partying on campus there is music playing... with the mascot running around, pulling down pants etc...

What is that song...

Something about "this is ourselves under pressure"

Thanks send back help asap...
    theUsed Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 08:45 PM
    Hello akila,
    I'v seen the movie twice, but not exactly sure about which song. Bu, according to your lyric, it wuold have to be "Under Pressure" by David Bowie & Queen. There is a great new cover/remake for that by The Used (greatest band) & My Chemical Romance (I don't like emo). Hope this helps. Just like Needarma said, IMDB is the place to go for movies, and there's also a forum there. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from "The girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

In the scene when the two main characters kiss at the high school party there is a song being played. Who sings it? What is the name of the song? I have bought the soundtrack and the song is not on there. Please need some help.

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

Garage Door Opener "rough-in" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in the process of wirring a detached garage, and I'm considering installing an automatic garage door opener. My question is: since I didn't purchase the machine yet (in fact, I don't know too much about how these things are connected at all), can someone give me some advice on how to...

Song from "the girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the end when he's pulling into the college? Thanks

View more questions Search