Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pistal Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2006, 07:55 PM
    Need to find name and artist of this country song
    Please help me to find out who sings this song and what it is called.
    The lyrics are about a guy who moves to a new place a women rents his old place calls him to let him know he has mail and he ask if he can see her again and she said when and I said how about now and it goes on like that as the chorus.
    angels 11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2006, 09:51 PM
    The song is She Said Yes By Brad Paisley

Sep 3, 2006, 10:26 PM
    Thank you so much it has been bothering me for awhile.

Sep 3, 2006, 11:26 PM
    THanks again but its not Brad Paisley its Chad Brock its justa called Yes it's the title song for his album
    jnnfer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 05:53 PM
    She said yes by chris cagle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find song title/artist [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artists to this song Man and Woman are singing the song Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

Help Me find artist or SOng Title! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is really vague, but it's driving me batty. I'm looking for the artist and song title of a song I heard at American Eagle while shopping. It's a British rapper/hip hop guy. I was told he's white with dark hair. The song was comical. It was about a girl/girls in general. I can't...

I can't find the Title or the artist of this song [ 1 Answers ]

:( I can't find the Title or the artist of this song, but I know parts of the lyrics: Not A day goes by, that I don't dream of you and your angel eyes that I'm so drawn into, you just say the words, and to your arms i'd run, oh I sure wish that I could be the one. I tried looking for it...

Help me find title and artist of this song! Please... [ 2 Answers ]

This has really been bothering me, I've been trying to find the title and artist of this song it can't be older than 5 years. I'm pretty sure its fairly new, the only lyrics I remember are " I will always love you, i will always love you" its sung by a guy,and its kind of a slow song and its not...

Anyone know who sang this country song? [ 2 Answers ]

It's a contemporary song by a female artist:

View more questions Search