Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Song in the beginning of Tru Calling
    I was wondering if anyone knew what the song is and who sings it in the beginning of Tru Calling which is a show that use to be on FOX? If anyone knows thank you.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 12:33 PM

I think the song is called "Somebody Help Me" Bands called Full Blown Rose. Here is the link I found for it.
    Tru Calling Theme Song

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

A New Beginning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Y'all :) Well, where to start? Okay, I've been engaged for over a year now, and Johnny (my finace) recently enlisted in the National Guard and is currently undergoing AIT, soon to graduate on Dec. 17... He and I are to be wed on Sept 6, 2008 and we both can't wait for it to come soon...

Calling all Angels song [ 3 Answers ]

On the show CSI NEW YORK called Silent Night, Who sang the song called "Calling all Angels" on April 4th, 2007? Original air date was Dec. 13th 2006. Thank you

In the beginning... [ 108 Answers ]

I direct these questions to Christians, but any may answer. As a preface to your answer please tell me if you are or are not a Christian. FYI, I am a Christian. 1. Do you believe in evolution? 2. Do you believe in the "gap theory?" 3. Do you believe the 6 days of creation were 24 hour...

View more questions Search