Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tphillip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 04:29 AM
    Who sings these lyrics
    I want to run through the halls of my high school, I want to scream at the top of my lungs
    Jack2794 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 04:41 AM
    John mayer - no such thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song to these lyrics? [ 15 Answers ]

Who sings the song to these lyrics? Started Just as friends Never thought that we would end up like this. Now my heart was for you Can't believe that I found a love so soon You don't care for me You don't understand what it meant to me when you were my man

Who sings a song with these lyrics? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me who sings a song with these lyrics... "Pain without love Pain can't get enough Pain I like it rough because I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it!

Who sings these lyrics? [ 1 Answers ]

I will never find another lover sweeter than you, Sweeter than you And I will never find another lover more precious than you More precious than you Girl you are close to me you're like my mother, Close to me you're like my father, Close to me you're like my sister, Close to me you're...

Got Lyrics, Who Sings It? [ 1 Answers ]

I've lost the song, but I do remember a few verses. Funny enough, even when I had the song, I didn't know who it was by, or what the song was called. A friend of mine sent it to me and she had forgotten where she got it from. But here's some lyrics: "And when the rain, starts (or begins) to...

Find lyrics and who sings it [ 1 Answers ]

So it's a rap song that I only no some of the wrds to \ Lets do it again sweet dreams in the summertime and everybodys feeling all right always getting hypnotized That's all I no sooo please help??

View more questions Search