Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nataliecb Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Aug 18, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Dark eye circles
    :confused:
    Hey
    I'm looking to buy a concealer to cover my dark eye circles,
    Im 19 and get really self-conscious about them, most concealers that I've tried don't cover them enough or look really yellow and false, can anyone recommend a specific brand that gives good but natural coverage without breaking the bank?
    Thanks
    14 and confused Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2007, 04:15 AM
    I don't know what concerlor you could use but I've found that eating more fruit and less junk can get rid of them dark circles... it worked for me

X
    Nataliecb Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Just bought YSL Touché éclat shade 2
    Its very good towards what I had been using already, just wish I would have bought it sooner!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Have you tried an eye cream to help diminish the circles? Benefits Eyecon works wonders as does Hylexicin (my spelling may be off) you can purchase that through Bliss.
    sammyT1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Hello! I am a skincare junkie and have tried everything including the most expensive brands in the world. Nothing unfortunately seems to fix dark circles. You pretty much have to cover it up and I also recommend YSL. I have also found that a peach purée mask once a week makes dark circles appear a little less pronounced. Hydroderm definitely didn't work for me and neither did Hylexin.
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Oct 19, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Where can you get that YSL concealer... I have the same problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark under eye circles [ 9 Answers ]

Im only 15 and I already have these anoying bags under my eyes that won't go away!! I think there genetic because both my brother and sister have them to. THere both darker than me, so you don't notice their bags hardly at all. I need some advice on how to make them go away. I get lots of sleep,...

Black Ring Around Nose & Dark Eye Circles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My name is Sophia and I have dark circles around my eyes. I also have a dark ring going across my nose. I was wondering if you have any idea of how I can work on diminishing them?? I have had both of these problems since I was a little girl and now I'm 22 years old. If you can or can't help...

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

Dark under-eye circles [ 19 Answers ]

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I am white, fair-skinned and blonde. Could this be the only reason? I also saw an ENT doc for a septoplasty 3 years ago and he told me the reason could be sinus related and said the surgery may help, but it hasn't at all. I am well nourished and get...

Relly bad dark eye circles [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a cream for really bad eye circles, mine are so bad it goes a bit onto my cheeks, my face looks a mess because my cheeks are light and around my aye are so dark please recommend something that works asap. Thanks :( :( :( :(

View more questions Search