Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_tx_momma08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 03:57 PM
    I fell in love with a married man!
    Ok so this is the story! I feel in love with this married man. 10 months ago! He is so good to me in certain ways but wonder if he is lying in certain ways! ok 10 months ago we fell in love with each other right ok well it was ok then because i was in a unhappy relationship and he was too. him and his wife was not living together but still married so we talked as friends for a while well about 6 months ago i decided to end my relationship because i knew i was unhappy with him and in love with this other man. So i got out of mine. Well he has been telling me this whole 10 months that he is leaving her blah blah she knows about us and still is with him! She knows how long its been going on she knows we are still together! ( is she stupid) or what? :confused: We are both so happy when we are together but. ok after all the stuff was over he had to take care of he still did not leave. He said that he had a few more things to take care of well now he spends his afternoons there ( they still dont live together, dont have sex, even when he is down there they dont spend time together) but he spends his after noons and weekends there but dont stay the night! he dont kiss on her love on her tell her that he loves her none of that but does spend time there he says it is because she told him if he dont spend time there until they are divorced he wont get his stuff. Ok well 2 weeks ago they was suppose to pay the storage so he could ge his stuff out, still have not did it she told him they would go file for divorce this last friday that just passed they did not go. IS HE LYING TO ME? or what is going on. Im blind on this situation i guess because i dont see it well i do! but i love him and dont want to let go so now what do i do? i just dont know what to do! i have left him for a period of time to see if it was just sex but i guess it wasnt he was still waiting 3 months later. We spend every night together but i want this to be over i want days with him too. i dont know what to do im at a point i dont know which way to turn can anyone help me?????? im so confused! :confused:
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Feb 1, 2009, 04:12 PM

YOU don't want to let go you don't have him. Yes he is stringing you on. He is still with his wife. How can you love someone who is married to someone else? You have no business being involved with this man. He will do the same thing to you someday. How old are you and how old is he? You are saying is she stupid because she knows about you, I would say your not smart for being involved with him. He hasn't filed for divorce and it seems to me he has no intentions to, and your falling for it. Wake up and get out of the mess.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2009, 06:32 PM
    IS HE LYING TO ME?
    When his actions don't match his words, I would say he is lying. Most cheaters do.

I'm so confused! :confused:
    If you disappear from his life, so will the confusion.

Now wasn't that simple??
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Feb 2, 2009, 12:12 AM

Hey there lil' Texas mamasita. You say he doesn't kiss her, love on her/make love, or tell her he loves her anymore. How do you know this to be true for sure? I know he strung you along and even though he's married, I do understand that you took this chance because he told you he loves you and wants to be with you. He also told you he would leave his wife. Actions speak louder than words. I don't blame you 100% for getting involved because the knucklehead, sorry, did and is leading you on. He's having his cake and eating it too. I dated but only dated a married man a couple of years ago. I could not and did not have sex with him. Just couldn't and wouldn't and he never tried to force me. It doesn't make what I did right by seeing him for those 5 weeks. I had remorse and his wife knows it so maybe a little bit of a different situation here so far? I had later come to know that he was just going through something. When his wife had called me, thankfully it was right AFTER I broke it off with him. This was only after 1 month of maybe 5-6 meetings at the diner and a walk around a lake twice. I actually had proof thankfully for his wife that I broke it off and was very sorry for my involvement and contributing to the pain it caused her. I told him it was too uncomfortable and I couldn't continue to see him. Even though it was such a short time, it hurt to break it off but we remained friends. I don't mean phone calls or emails or seeing each other. It was just amicable if that's the right word. Either way, it was the right thing to do. I was always asking questions about his wife and sticking up for her because I turned the tables and tried to put myself in her shoes. Can you do this?? The above answer could very well be correct in that he MAY do the same to you or just continue seeing both of you. I'm not judging here and Momma, I know you don't want to be hurt but it looks like this is where it may be going for you. A painful parting or break up. We live and learn right? Would you feel comfortable giving him an ultimatum? BE STRONG and cut all ties for good until and unless he has solid proof that he is indeed divorcing his wife. It is hard to convey who a person is through writing. In this case, him of course. I do not know him like you (may think you) do. Good luck there and I hope ALL involved survive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell in love with my friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have been friends with this guy for about 1 year now and we have become really close. At the beginning of our realtaionship I was very much attracted to him, and I told him. But at the time he did not like me in that manner. After a while I was told by his best friend that he had strong feelings...

I fell in love with someone I shouldn't of. Am I a bad person? [ 7 Answers ]

Well to begin, I met somebody new and i started talking to him. I've grown really close to him and i realized that i really like him. But, he's madly in love and i fell for him. Am i a bad person to have feelings for him when i know he's happily in love with someone else. I'm really sad but then i...

I fell in love with an ILLUSION [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Im Chelsea and I need someone's help.. ANYTHING! My ex-boyfriend told me he loved me and we got into so many fights that would always make me break down crying. He told me that he went to the movies with this girl and she made out with him in the theater but she didn't know that he had...

Fell in love with best friend [ 8 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

I fell for a married man [ 13 Answers ]

I was dating this guy for a while. We did everything together. He told he loves me and wants to marry me. So I believed him. Then one day I called and this women answered it was his wife. That's when everything went wrong. He's married, he has 3 children which he said they were dead. What did I do...

View more questions Search