Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Relly bad dark eye circles
    Can anyone recommend a cream for really bad eye circles, mine are so bad it goes a bit onto my cheeks, my face looks a mess because my cheeks are light and around my aye are so dark please recommend something that works asap. Thanks :( :( :( :(
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 3, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Vitamin K can help with dark circles. There are some creams with it in it or you can get vitamin K gel that you put directly under eyes.

I had the same problem because of sinus problems. Vitamin K did help me, but it takes time. Be patient!

Plus, cirlces are usually a sign of something else; lack of vitamin or mineral, lack of sleep, sinus trouble, etc. You should pay close attention to your routine and environment and see if you can solve the problem.

My trouble was chronic sinus infections from allergies and not sleeping or eating well. I went to the dr for meds for my sinuses and started taking care of myself with a proper diet and sleep. That helped more than the vitamin K, but vitamin K will help circles until you get yourself on track.

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Where can I get the cream from??
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 4, 2007, 07:47 AM
    I got the vitamin K gel from Wal-mart, but I am sure any drug store would carry it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark under eye circles [ 9 Answers ]

Im only 15 and I already have these anoying bags under my eyes that won't go away!! I think there genetic because both my brother and sister have them to. THere both darker than me, so you don't notice their bags hardly at all. I need some advice on how to make them go away. I get lots of sleep,...

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Black Ring Around Nose & Dark Eye Circles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My name is Sophia and I have dark circles around my eyes. I also have a dark ring going across my nose. I was wondering if you have any idea of how I can work on diminishing them?? I have had both of these problems since I was a little girl and now I'm 22 years old. If you can or can't help...

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

Dark under-eye circles [ 19 Answers ]

I have always had dark circles under my eyes. I am white, fair-skinned and blonde. Could this be the only reason? I also saw an ENT doc for a septoplasty 3 years ago and he told me the reason could be sinus related and said the surgery may help, but it hasn't at all. I am well nourished and get...

View more questions Search