Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i_899ccs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Whitman county court summons sent to wrong address
    My 21 year old daughter arrived to live with me in palouse from seattle, she wrote poetry in washable ink in the girls bath at park, police soon arrived and she was questioned. She coperated and admitted she wrote on the wall she was told by the officer that she was banned from the park rest of summer and she would not be charged. Several days later a palouse cop finds her on the street and tells her she has missed a court date and a warrant soon be issued for her arrest. In the mail box we find arrest warrant for her fta. We call and schedule date to squash the fta. This exact thing happened to me and it is dirty pool, childish and unfair. Who is doing this the prosucuter? Police chief? I suspect it is the clerk. We called and said that the summons went to the wrong address but the warrant info sure arrived normaly, she had no response to that except "weird" I believe this is being done to create fta's so that she can be arrested and jailed causing unduo hardhsip on our famiy. I had the exact thing happen to me when I was living in colfax and under suspicion for dealing meth.
    What can I do to expose this obstruction of justice or at least investigate??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 09:09 AM
    If your question is how to expose obstruction of justice, contact your local newspaper and/or TV stations or write to your Government representatives.

No one here has any idea who/what/why this is happening to you and your daughter.

If she had no knowledge of the arrest warrant you can certainly get the warrant removed. Then she can appear and explain herself.

If your daughter wrote "poetry" on a wall with washable ink, the "poetry" was removed - I don't understand what she's being charged with. For that matter, what did she write? I don't understand why someone 21 years of age is writing poetry on bathroom walls - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received a court summons In Pasco County FL [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to Florida in march of 2007. It took a lot longer then expected to find a job and we had to live off my credit cards. It has been a rough time since. Falling behind on all credit cards and I eventually forgot about them and never paid. Just recently things have steadied and now have a...

What do I include in a Summons response to a county court? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I are divorcing. I would like to know how to write and what to include in a response to the summons. It is my understanding that if the letter does not conform to the Chapter 8 Wisconsin Statutes, my response could be dismissed, or something to that effect. I want to do this right,...

Foreclosure Summons, address is wrong throughout is it a defense [ 2 Answers ]

We were served a summons and are responding Pro Se'. The original bank went bankrupt, a new servicing company took over and they modified the terms beyond the ARM adjustment and are now attempting to foreclose. All the documents including the original Promissory note are the WRONG ADDRESS. Do I do...

Court summons for debt - they have the wrong person [ 7 Answers ]

I have received a court summons that I am being sued for debt collection from a particular bank. Due to my common name, the bank has the wrong person. I have never had an account with this bank, have recently checked my credit report for fraudulent activity (didn't see anything unusual), and have...

Court Summons Delievered To Wrong Person [ 6 Answers ]

I had a summons for debt collection delivered for me to the wrong house and the wrong person. I am just wondering the validity of the summons and what my next step of action is.

View more questions Search