Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChrisH_2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 11:20 AM
    What do I include in a Summons response to a county court?
    My wife and I are divorcing. I would like to know how to write and what to include in a response to the summons. It is my understanding that if the letter does not conform to the Chapter 8 Wisconsin Statutes, my response could be dismissed, or something to that effect. I want to do this right, so I am humbly looking for someone to please provide some guidelines. Thank you
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 03:33 PM

Chapter 8 has nothing to do with your divocre. What is it you are unsure of ? Have you tried talking to a paralegal since you seem to want to do it yourself ? Or maybe hire a lawyer ?

CHAPTER 8
    NOMINATIONS, PRIMARIES, ELECTIONS

Ref:
    Wisconsin Statutes and Annotations - Legislative Reference Bureau

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Sample response letter to the court for a debt summons [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any sample letters that I could use to respond to a debt summons from the county court? I have a law firm that is filing a judgement against me for a debt Which I am trying to pay off through a Consumer Debt Law Firm. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Writing response to court summons [ 2 Answers ]

Need to write response to court summons for writing response to court summons child support enforcement.

Response to court summons [ 1 Answers ]

I am a landlord with a rental property in Denver but I live out of state. My property manager just emailed me a copy of a court summons that was given to my tenants (the summons is for me.) Is this a legal way to deliver a court summons or does it have to be in person? The summons refers to a...

Summons response [ 2 Answers ]

I have been issued a summons and complaint by a legal firm representing a credit card company. I am handling this myself and need to know if there is any special language that can help with my response. The questions are quite generic such as "Defendant agreed to the terms and conditions of the...

Response to Summons [ 2 Answers ]

I received a summons for cc debt and wanted to know the easiest, usual way of responding to a court, a registered letter?

View more questions Search