Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srieinstein Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 10:30 PM
    How to shift the case from one district to another district?
    I got married in the year 2006.a female child was born in the year 2007.Now due to some misunderstanding my husband has filed case against me in his district.Now I am under the care of my parents along with my child.Now my question is I want to shift the case from his district to my district. Since I have a small child, I could not attend the hearings regularly.if I shift it to my district it will be easy for me attend the hearing.what is the procedure to shift the case?How much we have to spend for shifting?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 01:10 PM

We need more information to give you an answer. What kind of action is taking place against you ? What decisions / rulings were made at the time of divorce regarding custody ( if that's what this is about ) and also did you move away from where the original courts heard the case in the first place and is he still there ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contempt or not? Moving out of school district [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, First a little background! I have represented myself over the last five years since my ex and I divorced. He has always had an attorney, but I was fortunate enough to get almost everything I wanted. I feel the children's relationship with their father is very important. I am their primary...

What is the earliest age you may drop out in Utah's Jordan School District? [ 2 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where to put this so since its in a way related to high school I put it here, if there is any problems please notify me. Anyway, I was just wondering when is the earliest age you may Drop out in Utah's Jordan School District? I've promised myself for my own reasons that I am...

California school district [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son that is living with his aunt in another city. He has been doing great since he has moved out of the house but now the school district wants to verifiy his residence. My husband lived with him last year but he wants to move back home. What can I do so he can stay in the...

What should I expect with District Confustion and Overcrowding? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to an all 6th grade school with over 340 I will not know. On our way to school, there is lots of road closings and road construction. We still have to take the bus with the 7th and 8th graders. And we may take it with a different Subdivistion. The school still dose not know if we are...

View more questions Search