Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skaskank90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 10:32 PM
    Moving on
    Hello - I posted a while ago about a situation with a hook up buddy, but I'm pretty sure that's over. I don't know what to do now, because I try thinking of who else to go for, but no one compares. It's hard, because the guy I'm moving on was exactly what I wanted and needed, like the perfect person for me, and no one compares now. What do I do to move on?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 02:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaskank90
    Hello - i posted a while ago about a situation with a hook up buddy, but im pretty sure that's over. I don't know what to do now, because I try thinking of who else to go for, but no one compares. It's hard, because the guy i'm moving on was exactly what i wanted and needed, like the perfect person for me, and no one compares now. what do i do to move on?
    You starting on such a wrong road dear.
    NEVER EVER compare someone to another, its so not fair.
    Sort out what you want and then decide, Don't compare we are all different individuals.
    And remember NO ONE is perfect!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 04:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    You starting off on such a wrong road dear.
    NEVER EVER compare someone to another, its so not fair.
    Sort out what you want and then decide, DONT compare we are all different individuals.
    And remember NO ONE is perfect!
    Totally agree with all of this advice you were given by Krs..

Also, don't try to run into a new relationship too quickly as this would be a rebound and would not work and would definitely result in unhealthy comparisons being made.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Yeah this horrible.

You really need to work om ypurself. You're really confused - these hook up buddies are totally and completely unhealthy.

Slow down there - love doesn't come running to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Moving Out [ 7 Answers ]

Here's the story. I'm fifteen years old. I live with my mom and dad. I haven't had contact with one of my sisters for eight years. My parents made sure she couldn't come in contact with me because they thought she'd brainwash me against them. My sister found me on myspace. She's 27 years...

Moving [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in a friends house (watching over it since NOV 2005) after she moved permatnately back to FL. I have been paying the bills (phone,electric,water) since she left. I had been talking to her about buying the house right after she left and she told me that she would let me know....

Moving? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are thinking about moving to Arizona, near laughlin. Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like all year, what kind of job opportunities there are, etc. I've lived in California my entire life and I don't want to jump into something so quickly without knowing anything. Any...

Moving on.. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I was just wondering.. I had a very intense friendship/relationship with my best guy friend.. and because it got really complicated I asked him to choose.. friends or couple. He chose friends. How long do you suggest I wait before going into a new relationship? (I really got screwed up in...

Moving in [ 8 Answers ]

Does everyone get scared of the transition of moving in with their other half? Is there any right/wrong way of going about it, or a way to allay these fears? Is it a learning process to live with someone else, or should you be able to just do it? My other half is worried that it might wreak...

View more questions Search