Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noqah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 10:13 PM
    Writing response to court summons
    Need to write response to court summons for writing response to court summons child support enforcement.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2010, 10:41 AM

Where?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 12:39 PM

What type of summons, what is the summons asking.

Is it merely a summons to appear in court,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Sample response letter to the court for a debt summons [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone have any sample letters that I could use to respond to a debt summons from the county court? I have a law firm that is filing a judgement against me for a debt Which I am trying to pay off through a Consumer Debt Law Firm. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Response to summons [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons today from a debt collector. I am not working and have no income. I found the form "Application for Waiver of Court Fees". And "request for installments. What I need is "a formal legal response" to the above summons. My question... is there such a form? I am in the...

Writing a written response to a summons [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know some kind of format for writing a response to a summons.I have no idea how to write the response or what it should include. I would be eternally grateful for any help I receive. Thanks.

Response to court summons [ 1 Answers ]

I am a landlord with a rental property in Denver but I live out of state. My property manager just emailed me a copy of a court summons that was given to my tenants (the summons is for me.) Is this a legal way to deliver a court summons or does it have to be in person? The summons refers to a...

Response to Summons [ 2 Answers ]

I received a summons for cc debt and wanted to know the easiest, usual way of responding to a court, a registered letter?

View more questions Search