Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misterylady Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Owning my own business
    I thinking about opening my own business out of my house, but I'm not sure were to start.
    grmn7318 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misterylady
    I thinking about opening my own business out of my house, but I'm not sure were to start.
    It depends what type of business you would like to start. If it is a home-based business where there is no inventory involved, there is not much to you need to do to get started.
    What type of business are you thinking of starting?

Jun 30, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grmn7318
    It depends what type of business you would like to start. If it is a home-based business where there is no inventory involved, there is not much to you need to do to get started.
    What type of business are you thinking of starting?
    Well I'm thinking about doing accounting work, but I'm not sure what is all involved in putting it together. What are the prosesses I have to go through.
    grmn7318 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Have you thought about any specific industry to gear this towards? In my state, ( Illinjois) there is a group of retired executives who volunteer their time and help people start a business. It is called SCORE. Check and see if this is offered in your state.

Jul 2, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Thanks I will look into that. I'm from Louisiana

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Co Owning A House, what are my rights? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I'm 57 years old, and a widow. I fell for a man who wanted us to have a house as soon as we could so I put my place up for sale, he put his up for sale in CT, and we bought the house I am now in. I love this house. We however hit a major snag. He simply said his feelings have...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Co-owning real estate [ 1 Answers ]

With a then-fiance(e), bought a condo in 1989. We broke up shortly afterwards. She lived there solo for ~15 months before marrying someone and moving out of state. The condo was then rented by her for the following 2 years. The market at the time meant that rent was less than condo's carrying...

View more questions Search