Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LesterHorner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Can a lien be placed on a real estate agent's licence
    I have a court ordered judgement and the party refuses to pay me .
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2014, 02:08 PM
    Do you have a writ issued by the court? As you can see....getting a judgement is only the beginning of getting what you are owed.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 5, 2014, 02:10 PM
    No. You can, however, attach any commissions that they may be due as a result of using that license.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2014, 04:51 PM
    Go back to the court and ask for a writ of execution to serve against the broker who employs him to attach his commissions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a Real Estate Agent [ 3 Answers ]

How do you become a Real Estate Agent? How long is the processes, and what is the price range to obtain licensure?

Becoming a Real Estate Agent [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know what steps I need to take in order to become a real estate agent in California. I am about to graduate high school in 08 and I want to become a real estate agent. I really want to become a mortgage broker and someone told me I had to be a agent first, is that true? If so what...

Real Estate Agent [ 4 Answers ]

I am a real estate agent in MA. Is there a list already prepared that provides you with a list of the different things you can write of as an agent. I also have another full time job that is salary based but my Real Estate office is going to 1099 me. Any information would be helpful. Also if...

How to become a real estate agent? [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to graduate high school to become a real estate agent? Or can you become one with a G.E.D.?

Real Estate Agent [ 1 Answers ]

In about a month I am moving from Florida to California. After I get there, I would like to get a license to sell real estate. Can anyone recommend a good online school I can use? What is the percentage rate of people passing the test? And can someone give me an example of what kind of...

View more questions Search