Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohlly Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 01:18 PM
    Small claims court
    The Yonkers New York Small Claims Court refuses to schedule a Personal Injury ,Libel case.
    Where do I file a complaint?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2011, 01:21 PM

Why did they refuse? What is their reason?

Are you under 18? Do you not have the legal name of the Defendant?

I'm also in NY so I'm interested in your experience.

EDIT: Is this the same matter you've posted about before?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 24, 2011, 04:46 PM

You have been asking this question since last August. You have continually gotten answers yet keep coming back and re-asking the same question.

You need to define whether this is NYS or NYC. You need to tell us what the case is about. You need to tell us what you have done to pursue your case.

You do this by using the Answer options to add to THIS threads. If you start any new threads on this issue they will be removed.
    ohlly Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 08:30 PM
    Small claims court
    Whom do I file a complaint with if the small claims court clerk refuses 6to schedule my personal inlury law suit?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2011, 03:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlly View Post
    Whom do I file a complaint with if the small claims court clerk refuses 6to schedule my personal inlury law suit?

This is the last time I will warn you about this. DO NOT keep starting new threads over this same issue. If you have any follow-up post an ANSWER to this thread. And further threads started on this issue will be removed.

And, if you want our help you need to give us details. We need to know where this court is, we need to know why the clerk is refusing, we need to know what your suit is about.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 07:57 AM

Small claims court

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Court which is superior to Small Claims, usually the State Supreme Court. You're in NY; it's the NY State Supreme Court. Here's their home page: http://www.courts.state.ny.us/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you sue a bank in small claims court in California [ 5 Answers ]

Our club had an account with Washington Mutual Bank, which was taken over by Chase Bank. We did not use our account for two years. During this time our treasurer did not receive a statement. The bank said they sent a letter, which they can't produce now, that told us they were closing our...

If a petitioner looses in small claims court can you sue again [ 5 Answers ]

I was the petitioner in a small claims case. I lost. The defendant is the only one that can appeal the judges decision. I need to know if I can sue the person for the same thing or does it have to be something totally different.

How to sue bank america in small claims court [ 1 Answers ]

THIS IS UNBELIVABLE... NEED DIRECTION: Aug 2009 Bank America takes $8750.00 from my company (XYZ) that I am one of 11 shareholders, I am an officer and one of two signers I find out only after hours, and I mean escalated to highest levels, hung up on, LOST IN VOICE MAIL HELL Here's what...

Can I sue for defamation in CA small claims court? [ 6 Answers ]

2 months ago I was fired for talking about hockey during the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs (I workd as a temp for 6 mos). The conversations didn't prevent me from doing work (it was slow & I finished all the work given to me), my ex-supe just got fed up and demanded that I never talk about hockey again...

View more questions Search