What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot

Asked Feb 9, 2009, 01:59 PM 2 Answers
    I am looking for a cleaning service and I want to know the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot.

What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership in the southeastern Pennsylvania area at 1700 square feet?

Last edited by Clough; Feb 10, 2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Merged posts.
    Stringer's Avatar
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 769
    Business Expert

#2

Feb 9, 2009, 04:05 PM

Pricing varies per location in the country and whether rural or urban location also. Example: New York City, Chicago, Los Angles compared to Rapid City, Ia, or Fargo ND.

But in Chicago and the surrounding areas an average monthly price per square foot: $0.13 to $0.16

This would include washrooms, show area, spotting glass, lunch and vending areas, pulling trash, waiting areas and possibly some sweeping in the open areas in the back area.

The 'tighter' the specifications the more the cost is. (The more that you add to the duties, the higher the price.)

Stringer
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,681, Reputation: 1647

#3

Feb 10, 2009, 12:04 AM

Hi, jgraves1773!

I don't know if it will make a difference in the way that Stringer has or will answer your question, but I just merged your two questions together about what your asking.

Thanks!

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average fee per square foot for office cleaning?

What do I charge per square foot for cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am starting a residential and office cleaning business. I want to charge by the square foot. How much per square foot do I charge for a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleaning for offices and residential homes? I also would like to know how much to charge for a fitness gym. Thanks

Price for square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much is for square feet cleaning

How to submit a construction cleaning bid on a 1510 square foot home [ 1 Answers ]

I need to submit a construction cleaning bid on a 1510 square foot home. Not sure how to write it up, please help