Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSB Solutions Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 09:23 PM
    How to market the sale of your small business
    Does anyone have suggestions or know of any networking type of avenues to market a small business for sale? It's a family owned Christian Supply and Bookstore near Knoxville, TN.

To give you a better idea, the website is: Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store

We currently have it listed with a local broker, but are open to other options.

Thanks,
    CSB
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
    I advertise my own businesses on a number of Christian sites. Unfortunately, a couple of them are not allowing any new advertising because of all the junk that they got. But, I can still alter my ads on them. Just can't add any new ones.

One Christian site however, gets really good exposure. And, is still accepting ads. It is: Affordable Christian Web Hosting and Design Services by ChurchWebStop.Com

To advertise on it is free. The guy that runs it is very picky about what things are posted.

Try putting Clough Quad Cities in a Google search and see what happens. Almost everything that you see on the first three or four pages will be my ads. They are all free. And, are not hard to set up.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 09:46 PM
    For the classified section of the above site, click on the following: Christian Forum :: Classified Ads Index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start a smaal ready delivery concrete company in new orleans la.

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

How to start a small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a small town and my sister and I are trying to start a small business and do not know what we are really needing to do. Can someone help me find out what I need to do?

Opening small business [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where to start when opening a small business

Start a small business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm working on staring a small business with a long time friend of mine, we are planing on re-opening an old comics and collectables shop in our hometown, the plus is we already have a good size client base the negative is we have no earthly idea what we are doing or even how to get the business of...

View more questions Search