Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PhoThai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 10:58 PM
    S Corporation - One business sold and bought (started) a new business
    My friend (an owner of S corporation) closed her old restaurant in Apr and bought/started a new restaurant in June. She was not able to sell the old restaurant.
    What kind of journal entry should she make?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you collect a judgement if the corporation is out of business? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a recent judgement against my former employer. The judgement is for back wages and damages. They have been out of business for a few months. The corporation had 3 owners. Are they personally liable for payment of the judgement?

I own a corporation for 4 years, it's going out of business, can I get unemployment [ 2 Answers ]

I've owned my business for over 17 years - but am finally closing my doors due to this economy. We became a corporation 4 years ago and I own 50% of the business, my spouse owns the other 50%. Are we eligible for unemployment benefits?

Moon Corporation and Star Corporation are in the same line of business and both were [ 2 Answers ]

Moon Corporation and Star Corporation are in the same line of business and both were recently organized, so it may be assumed that the recorded costs for assets are close to current market values. The balance sheets for the two companies are as follows at July 31, 2009: MOON CORPORATION Balance...

I hv started sub-brokership business. How to prepare business details? [ 8 Answers ]

Dear All, I hv started new sub brokership business in my locality, to get finance for my business I applied to one of the institute but they told me.. we need the your business details. To convince them how to prapare business details what all things I need to mention? Help. Rgrds, Sameer

Dissolving a small business (S corporation) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, How do you legally dissolve an S corporation, which was only a small gift shop? No longer in business. Thank you tpnewport

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.