Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigeroo361 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Should I charge$137 for cleaning a 1500 sq. ft. office?
    I live in Texas and am trying to find the right price to charge cleaning a 1500 sq. ft. office biwkly. I came up with $137.00, is this a fair price? I was also wondering if I cleaned a 1500 sq. ft. office space, how much is a fair price for once a week cleaning? Per mth?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 07:20 PM

That sounds pretty cheap depending on what is in it and if it includes chemicals. If your just vacuming and not dusting everything in sight as well as cleaning the bathrooms then it's a fair price. But if your doing a thorough cleaning of everything then its low ball.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 02:41 AM
    Hi, tigeroo361!

It would help to know more specifics as to exactly what you'll be cleaning and how you'll be doing the cleaning as well as who will be supplying the cleaning tools and supplies.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to charge to clean a doctors office? [ 6 Answers ]

How much do you charge to clean a doctors office?

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space 3x a week how much do I charge? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking at cleaning 14,500 sq ft of office space in n.c how much do I charge for 3 days a week pulling trash,sweep and mopping 1,000 sq ft vacuuming about 3,000 sq ft cleaning glass at 3 entrances and cleaning 5 restroom I large and the others 6x8 plus one small kitchen,plus overhead ?

How much to charge per hour for cleaning an office with 6 toilets 2 kitchens [ 6 Answers ]

Hi How much should I charge an hour for cleaning an Orthotic and Prostetic centre that has 3 examinations rooms, 7 toilets, 1 kitchen , 20 desks , upstairs and downstairs area to vacuum.Usually takes between an 1 and 2 hours to clean.

View more questions Search