Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rilomeli226 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Getting Bonded and Insured for my Cleaning Company
    I have recently started my own cleaning company. Is it necessary to get bonded? I want to get insured before I hire more employees, I am just not sure about getting bonded. What are the Pros and Cons of it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 08:24 PM

If you will merely type the words cleaning company and bonded into the search engine for this web site I am sure you will find 100 posts this year alone that answers this question.

But in summary, you need to be bonded only if the customers you are cleaning for require it,

Or if you want to have your employees bonded for handling your money.

Pros, sounds good to some customers,
    Cons' a cost you really don't need

** you should have been insured before you opened the doors on day one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a convicted felon be bonded and insured to start a cleaning service [ 4 Answers ]

I live in NC and want to start a cleaning service. I know I need to get bonded and insured but I have heard that convicted felons can not be bonded. My conviction was 10 years ago here in NC. Before I spend a lot of time trying to start this business, I would like to know if I can be bonded....

How to get insured and bonded [ 3 Answers ]

I was wanting to find out how what is needed to get insured and bonded. Im tryng to start my own business.

How do I get insured and bonded? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get insured and bonded? (Piggybacked question moved to its own thread.)

Bonded or Insured? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to start a small pet setting / walking business. I don't own a home, which is better to protect me? Bonding or being insured? Thank you Sandy

Bonded and/or Insured or both [ 2 Answers ]

I have a photography sudio in my home and I was wondering if I needed to be bonded and or insured for liability? Does being bonded make much difference. Can you explain how to get bonded or do I really need this for my Photography Studio. I also do weddings and model portfolios. Thanks,...

View more questions Search