Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Environ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 12:59 PM
    How do I market my cleaning service to realtor REO's and Commercial
    :cool::Dhow do I market my cleaning service to commercial business and companies that deal in the selling of foreclosed homes.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 09:23 PM

There are many methods of marketing/advertising your company and Clough (a member here) is an expert and can help you a lot.

On a local basis, I would attend all chamber meetings, business networking groups, and talk to everyone that you know. You don't know who they might know...

Put together a brochure that is simple and to the point, make it easy to read. Buying is an emotional event, switch around what most other companies are doing and saying; on your brochure, ask several brief questions;

"Are you getting what you expected from your present cleaning company?"

"Are you tired of 'fielding' complaints daily because your cleaning company doesn't do their job?"

"Time is money, spend less time 'coaching' your cleaning company and have more time to make more $$$$!"

Etc...

Also, "wear out your knuckles", go out, make physical sales calls, collect the names, titles, email addresses and phone numbers of the people that make the decision to contract for a cleaning service. AND then, sit down and call these people... don't worry if the first 10 don't want to make an appointment to see you, it usually takes a lot of call to make an appointment. But every six months or so, call them back... "just checking..."

"God, I love this business!"

I will call Clough to this thread, I'm sure that you will benefit from his expertise.

I hope that I helped you a little, please let me know, thanks.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial Cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

What is the average price per square foot for commercial cleaning estimates

Commercial cleaning Which way to go? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to open a commercial cleaning company. I was thinking about franchise but a friend told me I would be better off doing it myself. How do I find information on doing it on my own or would the franchise be better?

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I took over a commercial cleaning service from a friend I'm not sure if our bids are correct. I need to bid on a 10,000 sq. foot school. 6,289 sq. foot is tile flooring that needs stripping seal and wax. The rest is carpet. 16 class rooms with pantry areas and bathroom in each class. 57 interior...

Commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

I have just started a commercial cleaning company and I am having trouble finding contracts. I am in the Maryland,DC and va area.

Commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How do I price a commercial cleaning?

View more questions Search