Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akman34 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Drywall prices
    What's a average price for hanging/taping spraying an orange peel texture and painting one coat primer one coat paint? Average sq ft. labor bid?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2009, 12:59 AM

Hi, akman34!

The pricing for this sort of thing will vary greatly depending on the location and perhaps other factors that might be involved. If you can let us know the approximate location and perhaps details as to everything that may need to be done, we'll be able to help you the best here.

Some other factors that might need to be factored in would be removing anything from the areas of the wall, moving and replacing furniture and other things, distance to and from the job site, cost of materials used, etc.

Thanks!

Mar 10, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, akman34!

The pricing for this sort of thing will vary greatly depending on the location and perhaps other factors that might be involved. If you can let us know the approximate location and perhaps details as to everything that may need to be done, we'll be able to help you the best here.

Some other factors that might need to be factored in would be removing anything from the areas of the wall, moving and replacing furniture and other things, distance to and from the job site, cost of materials used, etc.

Thanks!
    Well.
    Im talking about new construction for a average house size I live about 50 miles south of juneau Alaska in a small town. I understand that these prices will be different just want a ball park.

Mar 10, 2009, 09:21 AM

The town is small so jobs are close

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repair drywall seam around shower stall-some mold in drywall [ 3 Answers ]

Paint on drywall seam --10 in .that surromds ouside od shower stall has cracked. Pulling it off I discovered the mesh drywall tape below showed no signs of mud and was on top of dryall which now has developed a 6 in length of mold--- Painter 3-years ago did not do proper job-what to do?

New drywall meets old painted/textured drywall [ 3 Answers ]

I am finally finished with a 10 foot addition to the 2 bedrooms at the front of my home. Once the additional was final on the exterior, ie: masonry walls, roof framing, sheathing, etc. I was left with the final task of removing the original exterior mas. Wall down to the floorline. Once this was...

Gas prices [ 20 Answers ]

Hey everyone who happens to see tell everyone you not to buy gas may 15 te gas prices are $3 and almost evey where so do your part and for all thoes who remember in like 1997 or so no one got gas on the 15th and the price of gas went down alsmot $.30 so do your part and don't by gas thank you

Different prices for 14-2 NM [ 3 Answers ]

So I can get 14-2 NM w ground at the big store off the spool for something like $0.43/lin ft w/out tax. I can buy 250 ft of 14-2 NM-B w ground prepakaged on the shelf behind me for something like just under $60, tax not included... compared to $107.5 at the spool price. Don't know the grade of...

View more questions Search