Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanbabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 11:10 AM
    I need the format for writing a company profile
    Hi,

I want to start a business in wholesaling of network phone cards but I need to write a company profile to explain to my funders what my company is made up of.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 02:24 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on some of them to see what the answers have been. If you would like to compose a draft of a letter on this thread that you would like to write, then I'm sure that you would get some feedback here as to how you might make it better.

If you put the two words, Introduction Letter, into the search function at the top of this page, you will also find additional links to questions and subsequently answers that might be helpful to you.

Thanks!
    rudrabuildtech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on some of them to see what the answers have been. If you would like to compose a draft of a letter on this thread that you would like to write, then I'm sure that you would get some feedback here as to how you might make it better.

If you put the two words, Introduction Letter, into the search function at the top of this page, you will also find additional links to questions and subsequently answers that might be helpful to you.

Thanks!
    rr
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 02:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rudrabuildtech View Post
    rr
    And, what would that mean, please!

Thanks!
    minalvakharia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 01:31 AM
    [QUOTE=joanbabe;1210888]hi,

I want to start a business of home loan I am already a dsa for hdfc bank auto loan I want to make a profile to be submited to kotak mahindra bank home loan
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 01:10 AM
    This is a very old thread that's now archived. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads. This place also doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

If anyone has a new question, please start a new thread rather than asking it on the thread of someone else.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About writing acovering letter of company profile [ 3 Answers ]

We are in the field of steel fabrication. I want to know how to draft and write a impressive Introduction/covering letter using impressive words and writings

Writing format [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the correct format to write a bid or proposal?:confused:

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

Introductry letter or brief company profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have formed a company named MediaCircle.. covering Designing.. Printing.. Promotional Services.. I will appreciate if I receive some ideas about the introduction letter and a brief concept about company profile. Thanks in advance

Writing a paper in the mla format [ 1 Answers ]

;) ;) I have to write a paper in the mla format,however I do not know what the mla format means

View more questions Search