Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zcollector2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Immediate documents needed
    OK I'm 17 and I've been dating a girl that is 14. I meat her when I was 16. We go to the same school and everything. I'm a senior and she's a freshman. Sex is not in the plans because of my reliogn I will not have sex until were married so that's no problem. I just need to know if its illegal for me to date her.and ifs its not could I have the web site concluding it if you can find it. I just need legal documentation to show.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2008, 09:09 AM
    If you read the other thread where you posted, you would have learned there is no legal issue about dating. The only problem is if you have sexual relations. I doubt if there is a web site that states there are no laws that govern dating. But if you search on age of consent you will see that the laws all refer to sexual relations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Defragment MY DOCUMENTS [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to speed up my computer by doing all the suggested things that I have read here. I have a DELL laptop, purchased July 2003, running Windows XP. I have deleted all programs that I don't need, like Microsoft Office 2003, I have Webroot Spysweeper, RegCure, NOD32 Virus Protector...

Documents [ 6 Answers ]

My ex- wife is trying to get a house but she wants me to sign a document stating that she will stop paying child support and will have custody of they kids... She said that she is only doing it to get in a house and also has a letter of intent for me to sign explaining why she is doing this with no...

My Documents is slow [ 8 Answers ]

Well I'm back with another problem with my old win98 Pentium II... I have a huge amount of documents, files, graphics, etc, located in separate folders in My Documents. Right now I'm sorting through these files and deleting anything I don't need anymore, moving things to different folders, etc....

View more questions Search