Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Help!! urgent!!
    Any guy that had a lot of girls or that has good expirience help me please... I'm 15 OK I know I'm pretty young but I love this girl a lot and I really like her there is a problem... she goes to my school I see her a lot in the school but I never talked to her not even told her hi... I'm scared that if I tell her hey, how are you today, she'll look at me like :mad: what do you want or she may find me ugly (I'm not lol) I don't have the guts to talk to her because I don't know what to say and I really don't want to get rejected I have (loosing a game or being reject or negative stuff I can't accept them) help anyone
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 29, 2005, 11:18 PM
    Honey, I know it's tough being a teenager today, especially, when you're a teenager in love. When I was in high school guys use to have crushes on me all the time, but I wasn't mean or nasty to them, I was friends with everyone. But sometimes girls can be cruel to guys who have crushes on them.

Obviously the girl that your in love with isn't aware of it. So, try to talk to her and don't be afraid of getting rejected. There's a good chance that she might like you too, but if she's not interested in you, then you should move on. Your young, you are going to have a lot of girlfriends in your life time.
    thomas27 Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2005, 01:31 PM
    here is the key to the city
    first you are not in love... love is a strong word.
    so you like this girl a lot.
    you already said you are not ugly which tells me you have some self confidence. That's good. You need that. You need to find a way to let this girl know you are interested, meaning you might like her a little bit. Don't let her think you are "in love" as you say you are. Basically put out the bait and see if she bites. She may bite and she may not. Maybe she plays the game and shows a little more interest. Woman like a challenge. So don't overwhelm her with your "love". Now I don't know you or the girl so I can't tell you the best way to get her attention. Personally I would find out her hobbies or where she hangs out. Maybe you "accidently" run into her at the same store or party. Check out her past boyfriends, see what they are like. She went out with them for a reason, right? Also notice her friends. You may find it easier to talk to her friends than to her (no nervousness and no fear of rejection). don't tell her friends how you feel about her. just maybe mention that she's cute or you like her style. Even if you say nothing to her friends about her, you are at least becoming friends with her group... this gives you a better chance of being noticed and gives you more chances to talk to her. More chances in a friendly environment = easier/ more comfortable conversations. However don't be too friendly or you give off the buddy vibe. Try this stuff out, let me know what happens. Then I can tell you the next step. Be cool... the worst thing that can happen is rejection. I know it's not fun but you will have to go through it all many times in life. That's where that self confidence kicks in and helps you get over the rejections you may face. Keep us posted and good luck.
    young lady Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Nov 2, 2005, 03:02 PM
    Re:
    Okay, take this from someone in your age group who understands, I'm a girl. She'll most likely be happy at the gesture girls always are
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2005, 04:57 PM
    Really
    Really it worked what you said lol I started talking to her and she says that I have a very funny and nice carcarter lol, and she likes me as a friend, thnakx for your help and I'll keep posting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I am in urgent need of your help! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over three years ago... March of 2002. I tried to find him and serve him notice that I wanted to get a divorce then. He never responded to the letters I sent him asking for a divorce. Now, I have found someone who wants to marry me, but I still can't find my ex-husband....

Urgent Help! [ 3 Answers ]

Please if anyone can find a site where i can find this car"2003 Dodge Truck Sprinter Van " that is used or damaged and it coast maximum 20.000$$$$ because i need to buy one please help some one

I need help *URGENT* [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is divorced and has one child from this previous marriage (who's a teenager now) and his 'ex' (who is married to a wealthy man) keeps on trying to blackmail us, demanding a large amount of money that we don't have in order to leave us alone. Since she didn't get what she wants she is...

How do I... (urgent) [ 12 Answers ]

I'm going to make this straight and to the point as possible. I've been ignorin a girl testing whether she likes me but after sometime she's also started to play busy even though she's tried to meet with me and I play dumb.The tricky part is she isn't no pushover and doesn't take crap from no one...

View more questions Search