Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gerard Syms Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 07:11 PM
    Starting-up the correct way
    I'm really just now growing and developing into graphic design with more of a focus on identity work. What's the best way for me to go about setting up this business endeavour?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Hi, Gerard Syms!

Do you intend to operate out of your home or to have some kind of office elsewhere? Also, what sort of schooling or training have you had to do what you would like to do, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Is this correct? [ 6 Answers ]

I am pretty sure my answer was right but the online test said that it is wrong. The amount of energy stored in a plant through photosynthesis could be estimated best by A) taking the mass of the plant before and after B) taking the mass of the water consumed by the plant C) determining...

Correct This [ 1 Answers ]

A prepayment was made in October but the invoice was not issued until November. How do you correct this?

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Do I need to correct my W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi TaxExpert, I have been working in the US from March 2006 and my wife joined me in August. I got my W2 with taxable marital status as Single. Can I go ahead with filing my returns with this W2 (beacuse now it is too late to get it corrected). Please help me out... Thanks...

View more questions Search