Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpmulay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 05:03 AM
    What is credit appraisal, what are its contents?
    What is credit appraisal, what are its contents?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Proper evaluation of the customer is perfomed which measures the financial condition and the ability of the customer to repay back the loan in future. Generally the credit facilities are extented against the security know as collateral. But even though the loans are backed by the collateral, banks are normally interested in the actual loan amount to be repaid along with the interest. Thus, the customer's cash flows are ascsertained to ensure the timely payment of the principal and the interest.
    Source: AskMeHelpDesk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit appraisal [ 1 Answers ]

What is credit appraisal and what are its contents? How is it different from project appraisal?

Credit Appraisal [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know about Credit Appraisal.

Unable to view cd contents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am using celeron 1.1 , 192mb RAM with win98se. When I put CD in the LG combo Drive the cd icon changes to audio cd and winamp opens. Any solution for this would be appreciated? ~Pradeep.

Contents of a will [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother died over 20 years ago . She had quite a lot of money saved and always told me and my brothers and sister that she would share this equally between us (I was aged 25 at the time). However, my mother told us all at the time that my grandmother had only left us £100 each. I have...

View more questions Search