Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selvia-ok Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 10:36 AM
    Loss weight , help , I can't do this !
    Hola . I'm selvia .

I want to loss weight . But I can't... I do sports everyday.. about 1 hour.. I drink too much water . I go out for a walk for hours . But my problem is that I can't eat less.. I can't control myself... I want to lose weight really.. what should I do ?
    TNgal Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Weight watchers... my mom has worked for them for years. And she has seen great results for many people cause it is not a diet... a way of life and you can eat what you want just keep up with your points and you can lose... good luck... I eat her cooking all the time and it is very tasty

Apr 11, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TNgal View Post
    weight watchers... my mom has worked for them for years. and she has seen great results for many people cause it is not a diet.... a way of life and you can eat what you want just keep up with your points and you can lose... good luck.... i eat her cooking all the time and it is very tasty
    Ah yes , that's true . Thanks but I can't control :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 12:38 PM
    What do you mean, you can't control?

Apr 12, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What do you mean, you can't control?
    I mean that I can't control how much I eat
    anitha95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2012, 10:43 AM
    1.Eat small meals 5 - 6 meals every day.
    2.can use sugar less gum when u feel tempted to eat.
    3. Mouth wash prevent that craving .
    4. do 8 to 10 push ups when u feel like eating .
    5. walk away from the kitchen.
    6. watch a lotta motivation videos
    6. eat a lotts fruits and vegs

Hope this helps...

May 18, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anitha95 View Post
    1.Eat small meals 5 - 6 meals every day.
    2.can use sugar less gum when u feel tempted to eat.
    3. Mouth wash prevent that craving .
    4. do 8 to 10 push ups when u feel like eating .
    5. walk away from the kitchen.
    6. watch a lotta motivation videos
    6. eat a lotts fruits and vegs

Hope this helps...
    Thanks a lot
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Weight Watchers will help you learn to control your eating. The first thing you need to do is stop telling yourself that you can't control it. It's perfectly fine to say, "I've struggled to control my eating" or even, "I've failed so far to control my eating" but you ARE capable of doing it with some support and resources and help.

The other thing I would tell you is that if you are overwhelmed by changing "everything" to lose weight, start small. Intead of seeing your exercise as "failing" for example, recognize that you've already mastered half of this struggle by committing to doing exercise... that's a success. It's not getting you the results you want yet, so that means you have to make some more changes. So maybe you commit to one change this week, like replacing a high calorie afternoon snack with a piece of fruit. Or maybe you commit to measure the fat you use for cooking and limit it to what Weight Watchers recommends. Or maybe you keep eating the same things but commit to measure or weigh all your portions for a few weeks and reduce the size of your portions. Can't give up your cookies? Fine - just have 2 instead of 5.

You can do this but you need some real support, as does just about everyone who needs to lose weight. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an over weight teen and I would like to loss weight [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys and gals. I am 17 yrs old. And have been overweight ever scense I can remember (all my life) and I really would like to finally loos weight I mean I am comfortable with myself but I know I need to get healthy Any tips?

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

View more questions Search